All skill levels welcome
1 – 6 people
Less crowded than Acadia with awesome climbing
Welcome to Camden, ME. Less crowded than Acadia, Camden offers impressive climbs at The Ramparts and The Verticals. Looking to ease into your climb? Try starting out at Barrett’s Cove Cliff and see where the day takes you.
Whether you’re an experienced rock climber looking to climb Camden’s varied terrain or a beginner looking to see different areas and sights from seaside’s cliffs, a full day of custom climbing will provide you with an amazing experience.
This day is yours to customize. Do you have specific objectives in mind? Or maybe you’d like to learn some advanced techniques? Partner with the best and create your ideal day on the rocks. Your guides will discuss your goals with you and help you plan the perfect day of climbing climb.
- Develop face, slab and crack climbing techniques
- Focus on fundamentals like belaying a lead climber, anchors, knots, lowering and rappelling
- Learn to lead traditional multi-pitch routes
- Work on short roping skills
After your day of customized climbing you’ll
- Be more confident climbing outdoors
- Place protection and build anchors, become familiar with best practices and climbing etiquette
- Be able to transition from indoor to outdoor challenges with greater ease
- Feel more comfortable navigating route selection and route management
Things you need to know
- All technical climbing gear like ropes, harnesses
What to bring?
- 2 liters of water, snacks and lunch
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Daypack large enough to carry water, food and extra layers
What to wear?
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring your usual athletic clothes