Jeff & Brian will share:
- Video and photo highlights of their many trips to Chamonix
- The range of alpine experiences available with something for everyone
- Overview of the classic Chamonix routes for every level of climber
- How to plan for a day in the mountains, including the gear, logistics, getting around, and staying in the mountain huts
- The benefits of hiring a guide in Chamonix
- Other fun stuff to do around town including the food and wine scene
Do you aspire to find yourself climbing those famous peaks above Chamonix? So did Brian Monetti, a Brooklyn-based techie bit by the climbing bug ten years ago. With the help of his friend, Chamonix based IFMGA/AMGA mountain guide Jeff Witt, Brian transitioned his skills from the climbing gym to some of the biggest summits the world has to offer, including Chamonix.
Brian and Jeff will share what it’s like to enter the world’s greatest alpine playground, taking a deep dive into everything Chamonix — the world-class climbing, the routes, where to stay and anything else you’d need to know to make the most out of your trip to the world renowned Cham.
If you’ve ever been wondering what Chamonix has to offer, now’s the time to find out.
Jeff is a professional mountain guide with more than 25 years of experience in the field and the founder of High Peak Adventures. He’s been everywhere and climbed it all — from the U.S. to the Himalayas, the Alps and more. He’s also based out of Chamonix, so he’s got all the insider info that you’d want to know on the area. He’s all yours for an hour, so pick his brain, learn the ropes and get inspired.
A NYC tech dude turned climber, Brian has built a pretty impressive climbing resume over the last ten years. Not only has he gone from “gym to crag,” he’s gone from “crag to world-class alpine summits.” He climbed in Yosemite, the Tetons, Patagonia and had more than a few trips to Chamonix with Jeff. If you aspire to adventure around the world climbing, Brian is the one to talk to.