1 - 6 people
Spend a week touring the beautiful Julian Alps, where pristine powder and rich cultural history will make for the adventure of a lifetime.
What to know before you go skiing in Slovenia:
The collision of four major European geographical units has created a very invigorating landscape, much of it thickly forested. More than a third of the country’s area is protected. There's the most mountainous region in the north where the Alps begin. The Julian Alps and the Kamnik-Savinja Alps have many stunning peaks. The peaks of the Karavanke, the mountains bordering Austria, are less severe.
The base for this skiing tour is Kranjska Gora. From here you'll have tons of runs available within.
Need to know
- The price includes 6x halfboard accommodation
- We stay at a cozy family run pension in Bled, with BB and dinner at our favorite local restaurant!
- 5 skiing days
- IFMGA professional guide
- Avalanche safety equipment (shovel, beacon, probe)
- All transfers and all technical equipment (ice axe, crampons, ropes, harnesses)
Not included in the price:
- Lunches and ski lift tickets (if needed)
- We'll be in contact once you've booked your trip!