- Why British Columbia is a backcountry skier’s mecca
- The hottest backcountry ski spots on BC’s West Coast
- How to see (and ski) everything in the least amount of time
- The ins and outs of his West Coast Ski Buffet
- What to pack and how to prepare for the adventure
- Some pro tips for maximizing fun on the slopes
Housing some of the best pow in the world, British Columbia’s West Coast is ripe with ski opportunities. Will you settle for a single course, or sample the whole buffet?
The West Coast Ski Buffet packs a selection of the most delectable ski trips in the region into a true backcountry banquet. From secret pow stashes in Whistler-Blackcomb and touring around Squamish to Heli-accessed alpine turns in the Tantalus range, it’s the penultimate BC ski experience that’s sure to please any palate.
Want to learn more about this appetizing adventure? Tune in to our FREE WEBINAR! In an hour-long session, ACMG Ski Guide Monte Johnston will tell you everything you need to know about the West Coast Ski Buffet, including where to go, what to ski, and how to make the most of your time in BC’s backcountry.
Monte Johnston is a certified ACMG ski guide, an AMGA/IFMGA Mountain Guide, and an ACMG Apprentice Alpine and Rock Guide. In his 11 years of experience, he’s skied, climbed, and guided all over the world before settling in British Columbia because of the unparalleled access to fantastic routes and ski runs.