- Why sailing and skiing in Norway deserves a spot on your bucket list
- How to find the best runs among the fjords and glaciers
- Everyday life on an arctic expedition sailing yacht
- The challenges of planning an arctic adventure
- Logistical pro tips for your own Norwegian odyssey
- Anything else you’d like to know about his trips
Norway’s arctic landscapes have to be seen, sailed, and skied to be believed.
Few things in the world match the sensation of gliding along glaciers & fjords, watching a winter wonderland unfold before your eyes, and skiing untouched slopes far from the resort crowds. Combining the thrills of exploring ice-bound landscapes under the Midnight Sun with earning your turns in Norway’s Arctic pow is something every skier should experience at least once.
Want to learn what it takes to pull off this skiing and sailing odyssey? Tune in to our live Q&A session!
In an hour-long session, sailor, skier, and logistical expert Vartan Ibranyan will answer all of your questions about his ski & sail expeditions in Svalbard and the Lyngen Alps. You’ll learn how to get there, what to bring, what the day-to-day is like, and anything else you’d like to know.
After a successful career in finance and following a life-changing sailing trip across the Atlantic, Vartan Ibranyan now uses his logistical expertise to organize outdoor adventures all around the world through Boreal Adventure Sailing. He spends most of his time doing endurance sports, skiing, sailing, and prepping the boat for journeys to come!