1 - 6 people
Are you a beginner or intermediate rock climber looking to have a fantastic time sampling awesome climbing routes in Joshua Tree National Park?
Or are you an experienced climber looking to climb as many routes as possible during your trip, or maybe some of the longest multi-pitch routes in the park?
Spend a day rock climbing. Your way.
This day is yours to customize. Do you have had specific objectives in mind, climbing with a specific focus? Or maybe you’d like to learn some advanced techniques? Partner with the best and create your ideal day on the rocks. Your guides will discuss your goals with you and help you plan the perfect climb.
Here's just a few of the things you could choose to work on
- Develop face, slab and crack climbing techniques
- Focus on fundamentals like belaying a lead climber, anchors, knots, lowering and rappelling
- Learn to lead traditional multi-pitch routes
- Work on short roping skills
Need to know
- All technical climbing gear like ropes, harnesses...you name it.
What to bring?
- 2 liters of water, snacks and lunch
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Daypack large enough to carry water, food and extra layers
- Even more water!
What to wear?
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring your usual athletic clothes (layering is great!)
- Jeans are not recommended, and no sandals, please