1 – 5 people
Time to brush up on your avalanche skills! With another season approaching, join us for a little (1 day) refresher course and get up to date on the latest and greatest avalanche best practices. Make sure you know what to look for when you make that backcountry ascent or descent!
Avalanche Level 1 Refresher
- An early season must do! Polish up on essential skills to help keep you and your partners safe while traveling in avalanche terrain.
- This one-day field-based course focuses on:
- Companion rescue
- Early season stability forecasting
- Terrain selection
- Travel strategies to help prime your brain for the season to come.
- This course is intentionally cheap to further encourage those in the local community to be current with their skills.
Prerequisites for this course
- All participants must take an Avalanche Level 1 course required prior to enrollment
Gather your friends and get out here!
Things you need to know
What to expect?
We’ll contact you with an equipment list and be able to answer any other questions you have about your trip.