Custom Climbing at Joshua Tree National Park
Are you a beginner or intermediate rock climber looking to have a fantastic time sampling awesome climbing routes in Joshua Tree National Park?
Or are you an experienced climber looking to climb as many routes as possible during your trip, or maybe some of the longest multi-pitch routes in the park?
Spend a day rock climbing. Your way.
This day is yours to customize. Do you have had specific objectives in mind, climbing with a specific focus? Or maybe you’d like to learn some advanced techniques? Partner with the best and create your ideal day on the rocks. Your guides will discuss your goals with you and help you plan the perfect climb.
Here’s just a few of the things you could choose to work on
- Develop face, slab and crack climbing techniques
- Focus on fundamentals like belaying a lead climber, anchors, knots, lowering and rappelling
- Learn to lead traditional multi-pitch routes
- Work on short roping skills
- All technical climbing gear like ropes, harnesses...you name it.
- 2 liters of water, snacks and lunch
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Daypack large enough to carry water, food and extra layers
- Even more water!
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring your usual athletic clothes (layering is great!)
- Jeans are not recommended, and no sandals, please
We’re an adventure loving, rock climbing, tech company that loves all things outdoors-y. Why spend days looking for the right guide and adrenaline rush, when we can (and already did) do it for you? Want a serious guide for a challenging climb? We know a bunch. How about a guide to show you around the Alps? Check. Maybe your kids want to climb and won’t stop going on about it until you book them a trip. Yes, we know guides who are great for beginners, too. Oh, yeah, every guide we know prioritizes SAFETY and FUN. Book with 57hours, we’ve done your work for you, you’re welcome.
Aron is the owner and lead guide at Stone Adventures.
He is a PCGI Multi Pitch Guide, a PCGI Mentor-in-Training, a Wilderness First Responder, BSA Merit Badge Counselor and the director of instructional courses at Stone Adventures.