Your host will cover:
- What you need to know for your first backpacking adventure
- Clothing and gear you’ll need to pack
- Food, drinks, and resupplying during your journey
- Physical preparations for a successful backpacking trip
- Pro tips for staying safe in the wilderness
- The principles of Leave No Trace and why they’re essential
Have you ever wanted to leave the clamor of city life behind, venture deep into the untamed wilderness, and spend your nights under the starlit skies?
If so, you absolutely have to try backpacking!
Blending the thrills of trekking with the quiet calm of camping, backpacking is the most immersive way to experience the great outdoors. Far removed from the counterfeit comforts of hotels and Airbnbs, armed with nothing but bare necessities and determination, you are able to connect with nature on a deeper level and see a side of it that few people ever do.
Are you ready to take a walk on the wild side? Tune in to our free one-hour webinar and let an expert guide teach you everything you need to know about backpacking! From knowing how to pack and resupply on the trail to staying safe and Leaving No Trace, you’ll be in top shape to take your first step into the wild unknown.
Your hosts will follow up with a live Q&A session, where you can ask them anything you want to know about backpacking in the wilderness.