Your host will share:
- Why you should go on a cycling tour of Japan
- Where to go and what to do on your trip
- The local-favorite spots to sample the rich culture and cuisine
- The gear and bike you’ll need for the best possible ride
- Pro tips on how to plan your trip there
From the cherry blossom-lined roads of Tokyo to the quiet rural routes of Hokkaido, Japan is a country that’s best experienced on two wheels.
Whether you’re into scenic coastal routes or challenging mountain climbs, Japan offers something for every type of cyclist, with a myriad of ancient temples to explore, cultural festivals to discover, and fantastic restaurants to enjoy. The well-maintained roads and dedicated cycling paths guarantee a smooth, speedy ride.
Ready for a ride through the Land of the Rising Sun? If so, tune in to our FREE WEBINAR.
In an hour-long session, an expert guide will show you all the must-see spots and off-the-beaten-path trails that Japan has to offer, as well as share insider tips for finding the best food and views.
Hope you’ll join us for the ride!
Your host will follow up with a live Q&A session, where you can ask them anything you want to know about cycling in Japan.