1 - 4 people
Don't know where or what you want to ski? Tired of the same old, same old? Book a private day of guided skiing in gorgeous Lake Tahoe and let your guide customize an awesome day of powder riding just for you!
Book a privately guided tour and get in some awesome skiing!
Check out Granite Chief Peak, Needle Peak and Lyon Peak on your day skiing the backcountry! If you want to focus on avalanche skills, your guide can do that too! Let us know your goals and objectives and let your guide customize an outing you'll never forget.
In general, what can you expect?
- Depending on the your fitness level, technical ability and daily conditions, your guide will happily create a wonderful day in the backcountry for you and your companions in your private group
- Skiers must have competence and confidence to link turns in a variety of terrain and snow conditions
- Be ready to hike for many hours while carrying a pack
Need to know
- All guiding fees
What's not included?
- AT skis and boots, splitboards and avalanche equipment are all available to rent through the guiding service at competitive prices
Gear to bring
- Water and snacks (guides recommend 1-2L of water)
- Lighter, more breathable layer options than a typical resort layering system. An additional light pair of gloves is preferred for uphill travel
- Ski poles with powder baskets, or a pair of collapsable poles for splitboarding (These are available at no extra charge if you need them)
- A backpack, and any avalanche rescue gear you may own. (Our guides recommend packs around 20-30L)