When it comes to technical climbing equipment, you’ll need:
- Harness with a locking carabiner, belay device, and chalk bag
- Climbing shoes
- Cord — 7 mm, 15 feet
- Prusik cord
- Sling — 120 cm
- Climbing hardware (quickdraws, cam devices, stoppers, etc.)
Here’s a list of the equipment we suggest you bring:
- Day pack large enough to carry all the items listed (around a 40L bag)
- Water bottle
- Food you can eat on-the-go
- Hiking or approach shoes
- Toiletries (sunscreen, bug spray, toilet paper, etc.)
- Camera — optional
You will be provided with a more detailed equipment list upon booking your desired course.
Some additional equipment, such as the assisted braking belay device, quickdraws, alpine draws, and micro-traction style device, can be provided by your guide.
Dress comfortably and for the weather in clothes you can move in. We suggest bringing clothing appropriate for the season. Layers are best and don’t wear jeans.