1 - 6 people
Go off-piste and discover June Mountain! The rate for this program is a steal! The first person in your group is $470, after that, rates go up only $50 per person. So bring your friends and get ready to get some serious backcountry downhill this winter.
June Mountain is back. Let's go skiing.
- Most skiers know June Mountain for its low angle groomers and family-friendly terrain. However, just a short distance away there's some of the best lift-accessed backcountry terrain in the West. There's skiing for days and days
- Get access to the San Joaquin Ridge, the Negatives, Fern Creek, Carson Peak, Devil’s Slide, Four Seasons, and more using the resort ski lifts!
- Your guides exclusively partner with June Mountain to offer backcountry skiing from our on-mountain Backcountry Ski Center using the lifts of the resort! Nobody knows the June Mountain backcountry like Sierra Mountain Guides, and we will find you the goods
- Conditions permitting, you can enjoy 5,000 feet of backcountry vertical downhill for only a little more than 2,000 feet of climbing. Not bad, right?
When is June Mountain available to ski?
We offer skiing in the June Mountain backcountry on a daily basis from late fall until early spring.
Need to know
- All guiding fees
- Your guide will provide avalanche rescue gear for you to use (beacon , shovel, & probe)
- Discounted lift passes are available
What's not included?
- AT skis and boots, splitboards and avalanche equipment are all available to rent. Let your guide know!