1 - 6 people
Are you going to Morocco for vacation and looking for a unique experience while you're there? Or maybe you're visiting Marrakech on business and have a couple of free days to do some outdoor exploring? Spend a day climbing the beautiful Atlas Mountains and discover a new side of Morocco!
What to expect rock climbing in Morocco
Have an amazing rock climbing experience that fits perfectly into your Moroccan vacation. Only two hours outside of Marrakech, you can discover the picturesque, miniature gorge of Ain Belmusk and the beautiful, hidden treasure of Zuhelika. Both of these gems are tucked away next to quiet Moroccan villages, just off the beaten path.
If your after higher elevations, consider Oukaimeden and enjoy its breathtaking views. Looking for a serious workout? Try a day at High Atlas.
Your guide will take you on routes that meet your expectations and will ensure your group has the best experience possible!
Here's some of the types of climbing you can expect
- Explore single pitch climbing up to 110 feet (33 meters)
- There's plenty of top rope and sport climbing
Here's some other details about your day of climbing in Morocco
- You'll meet and depart from Marrakech in the morning
- Plan on leaving the climbing location around 3:00pm or 4:00pm, and arriving back in Marrakech around 6:00pm
Need to know
Gear and what to bring
- Your guide will provide all the necessary climbing equipment including helmet, harness, and climbing shoes although you are free to bring your own climbing shoes if you have them
- The guide(s) will also provide water to keep you hydrated throughout the day
- Bring good walking shoes and a couple of layers because the mountain weather can be unpredictable and change fast
- Don't forget your camera.