- Why Mont Blanc tops all the bucket lists
- Resources on Mont Blanc and the routes you can take to the top
- The Death Couloir: how to decrease risks and stay safe
- Recommended practice climbs to help with acclimatization
- Tips on training yourself physically and mentally for your trip
- Cool stories & experiences from Yann’s previous trips
Straddling the border between Italy and France, Mont Blanc is the tallest peak in Western Europe.
Ever since it was first summited in 1786, it’s been one of the most desired objectives in the world. But what does it take to make it to the top?
Join Yann Delevaux, a locally-based mountain guide with over 20 years of experience, as he shares everything you need to know to brave Mont Blanc’s challenges and make mountaineering history.
Yann will unravel the intricacies of the routes and key checkpoints while providing tips on fitness, gear essentials, altitude acclimatization, and more.
The roof of Europe is right within your reach — and this webinar is the perfect first step.
Yann Delevaux is a Chamonix-based mountain guide, boasting over 20 years of experience guiding mountaineering and skiing in the Mont Blanc area, the Alps, the Himalayas, and beyond. He is a co-founder and the “driving force” behind the Nuyama outdoor adventure company, mixing the wisdom and experience of an “old guide” with boundless enthusiasm and creativity.