Your host will cover:
- Why you have to try mountain biking in the Swiss Alps
- A rundown of the trails and how to find your perfect one
- The highlights and hidden gems to look out for
- The bike and gear you’ll need to bring
- Food, accommodations, and other logistical considerations
- Other pro tips for planning your adventure
With an intricate network of immaculate trails and landscapes that take your breath away, the Swiss Alps are the perfect mountain biking getaway.
Home to world-renowned biking destinations such as Verbier, Zermatt, and Davos, the Swiss Alps attract riders from around the globe for their beauty, variety, and excellent infrastructure. Riders get 20,000 kilometers (12,400 miles) of trails to choose from, ranging from smooth singletracks and speedy downhills to rocky descents and technical alpine switchbacks.
To add to the scenery and the smooth rides, MTB trips in the Alps provide the perfect opportunity to get engrossed in Swiss culture, customs, and most importantly, cuisine.
Ready for your own alpine adventure? Tune in to our FREE WEBINAR.
In an hour-long session, an expert guide will provide valuable insights and tips about mountain biking in the Swiss Alps. You’ll get inside info on the best trails, accommodation options, gear you need to bring, dishes you have to try, and so much more.
Your host will follow up with a live Q&A session, where you can ask them anything you want to know about mountain biking in the Swiss Alps.