Number of people
What you get on this adventure:
What’s not included:
Hiking the Annapurna Circuit is a challenging undertaking, and it requires excellent physical fitness. If you want to fully enjoy your trip to Nepal, you should be able to hike for up to 9 miles (14,5 km) a day on steep, rocky, and slippery terrain with over 3,200 ft (1,000 m) of elevation gain. A lot of the hiking will be done in high altitudes, so some experience dealing with high elevation is recommended. Keep in mind that you’ll also be carrying a relatively packed backpack for 15 days and that the weather in the Annapurna Circuit can be unpredictable.
Here’s a list of the equipment you need to bring:
Due to the difficult terrain, it’s highly recommended to bring good quality mountain gear.
Your guides will contact you about any additional equipment at the time of contracting the trip.
Dress comfortably and for the weather in clothes you can move in. We suggest bringing clothing appropriate for the season.
In Nepal it is mandatory to travel with a local certified guide. Amarok Adventure has partnered with a local travel agency for many years, and since the beginning, they have been paying the local guides a salary that goes beyond the regular Nepali salary. This salary is used by the travel agency and the guides to have an official and professional mountain guiding education, gear, as well as a normal daylife.
From the moment you step on the trail, you won’t have to worry about food, as all meals, tea and coffee are included—no matter how many cups or how many pots you want to drink! Your guide’s goal is to keep you hydrated at all costs to avoid the altitude sickness and (of course) to have the tranquility of not needing to pay extra money for something as basic as an extra cup of tea.
The accommodation used is always the best possible. In Kathmandu, you will stay at one of the best hotels in town (Kathmandu Guesthouse), a small oasis in the middle of the city. During the trail, you won’t stay in the biggest teahouses, but the smallest, local ones with the best services (rooms, food & facilities) so you can really rest and enjoy after the daily treks.
Group sizes and prices:
Annapurna Circuit trek can be arranged for larger groups. Contact us to make arrangements.
Min. age requirements:
If your group has hikers under the age of 18, contact us prior to booking to make arrangements.
A 30% deposit to secure your place is due upon booking. Once the trip is confirmed by the guide, the cancellation policy stated below applies, and deposits are no longer refundable. The remaining 70% of the amount is paid the latest 3 months (90 days) prior to departure.
In case you need to cancel the trip, the following cancellation costs would be incurred:
All policies regarding cancellation will be clearly laid out by your guide after booking your adventure.
To get to the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal, most people fly into Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
Once you and your guide agree on the details of your itinerary, they will arrange for your pickup at the airport and transfer you to your accommodation in Kathmandu. After that, all you have to do is stay safe and have fun on this Nepal trekking tour!
Your guide provides transfers with local vans from Kathmandu to the beginning to the trail, and the last day for going back to the capital. Transportation also include two domestic flights for coming back to Kathmandu, so the group spend less time on the road and more time enjoying and resting once the hike is over. Your guide also offer private transfer from/to the airport in case you arrive by yourself so you do not need to share the transfer with someone that it’s not in your group.
57hours is committed to providing safe outdoor adventure experiences. We require all guides using our platform to have a COVID-19 safety plan and to make the details of that plan accessible to travelers. In most cases, group sizes will be reduced, guides will avoid overcrowded locations, and other safety measures will be met depending on the location and activity.
We also expect clients to respect local regulations and take measures to protect themselves, their guides, and the communities they’re traveling to. For more information on COVID-19 measures in the Annapurna Circuit, Nepal, please refer to the US Embassy’s foreign travel advice for Nepal.
Please contact us if you have any questions or require further information. We are happy to provide you with the most up-to-date information!