1 - 4 people
Learn backcountry skiing in British Columbia
Explore beautiful British Columbia this winter!
Whether you're in the area for traditional resort skiing, or visiting BC for just a weekend try out backcountry skiing and see what life is like off the well-groomed path! Once you get your first descent in fresh powder, you'll not want to wait for lift lines ever again.
Here's some of the topics you'll learn about
- Tour planning
- Route selection
- Skinning tips and techniques
- Advice on backcountry gear selection
- Rescue skills
After this class you'll
- Be more confident and comfortable in the backcountry
- Understand all the considerations and challenges that arise when out in the open
- Have skied in some beautiful, gorgeous powder
- Be ready to try the next step, like a hut-to-hut tour
- Familiarity and comfort on skis is a must
Need to know
- All guiding fees
Gear to bring?
- Ski gear (boots, skis/poles, helmet, avalanche rescue gear)
Let your guide know if you don't have any of the above and he'll find the best gear at the best rental price